Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Plastic eggs carry more than just candy!

A sample of the Resurrection Eggs.
In the most recent unit, elementary children involved with Spirit Quest on Sundays have been learning all about how seemingly simple plastic eggs help to bring the Easter story to life.
"Last weekend my 2nd grader came home with a dozen plastic eggs in a carton, I asked her why she had so many eggs but she really didn't say much. Then later in the week she pulled out the carton and went through and told my husband and I the Easter story using all of the eggs, she remembered what each one symbolized. I was VERY impressed. We are going to have her take the carton to share the story with everyone Easter day. Please pass along to her teacher that day.
Thank you!
Lana Wood"
As we prepare this Holy Week to walk with Jesus to the Cross...think about how you can share the Easter story.

No comments:

Post a Comment